Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2541 - 2560 of 15863 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I fitted my cool 5.5" Marvic magnesium wheel with captive spacers and fabricated a brake caliper bracket that allows me to ditch the torque arm.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
okay, first of all lemme make a correction: My 52L Givi topcase does NOT block my view in mirrors. Okay, so thats what I did LAST week...THIS week I installed a set of stereo speakers on my windscreen and a 100w amp under the seat. I use my mp3 player to feed it and now I am so much happier when i ride! Last night I installed four blue LED light pods on my bike for ground effects. I still have not received the ones I want to use for my engine area.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Got to installing the integrated tail lights and a few other pieces. All of a sudden its cold in Wisconsin again. I am freezing my hands off in the garage.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Started it up with the shorty Yosh pipe and now its louder. Not ear piercing by any means. Just a little more throaty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went to Harbor Freight to get their swingarm stand. They advertized the tubular stand, but did not have that one. For $10 more ($49) they have a nice looking aluminum stand. I bought it and put it together. Not bad looking. I also installed the rearview mirror extensions that I had made. I was tired of looking at my arm and not able to see who was behind me.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Had a nice ride today, about 300 miles. Kiddo rode her new to her 02 SV for her first long trip. Other than it raining and a little cold, it was a fun day.

2541 - 2560 of 15863 Posts