Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 15879 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this would be a cool new topic. If there is already one in existence please let me know so I can delete this one, or a mod can do it. As for me I finished my under tail project and rode the crap out of it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
well since my bike is up for a while I started my first gen bobber project this is the first shot of it, right now I don't have my second rear subframe to chop so I just mocked up where the seat will be all level and such

Should be awesome when shes finished, and she'll be the only first gen bobber in the Maritimes so im psyched as **** come spring

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just thought this would be a cool new topic.
Ok, I'll bite ;) Today I went to work on the stock rims. I removed the tires, valve stems, weights, seals, and punched out the bearings. Going to take the bare rims to Daytona Powderkote tomorrow to have them turned from black to silver like the used rims on the bike now.

Another day, another project smiley

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I coveted it, and hugged it, then mounted V9s gold Rizoma bars to her, ohhhhhh....she purred.

(Redmonkey, that bobber is hot!)-right on brother

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Left her sitting in the garage with her buddies (Triumph Sprint RS with an apparently leaky gasket, Honda XR650L that's begging to go play in the dirt) but taking her out for a proper flogging on Atlanta highways and byways tomorrow, rain or shine :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I was angry that riding season is over so I went to the garage and kicked it onto its side. That's right. She's my *****.

1 - 20 of 15879 Posts