Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what everybodys doing tomorrow.

Since I have to teach my wife made Corned Beef & Cabbage last night. I'll prob hit Public House for lunch.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
I'm out of town for work, but there is a TGI Friday's in the parking lot of the hotel we're staying at and a Bonefish Grille right next door, so I might check out what's happening there.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I work nights, and they kinda frown upon going to work drunk

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
St. Pats Day plan:

1. Wear a green shirt
2. Ride to work
3. Goof off all day
4. Ride home
5. DRINK!

;D

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Just like every other holiday, its merely another day. Who gives a phuck? I'll be drinking anyways of course...

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
St. Paddy's Day is huge in Cleveland. The streets crawl with amateur drinkers and once-a-year Irishmen. I might work through lunch.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
St. Paddy's Day is huge in Cleveland. The streets crawl with amateur drinkers and once-a-year Irishmen. I might work through lunch.
Same here. I'm a block from the parade, I'll order some lunch in early knowing the delivery guy will take forever and still tip him big for dealing with the crowds for me. :)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
When is it??

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
once-a-year Irishmen
Got those here as well. I usually don't go out of my way to wear Green (I don't have many green clothes) and if anybody says something I tell them that my red beard shows my Irishness (grandfather came over from Ireland)

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Sitting here...having a non-green beer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts