Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my big plan was to buy a truck, left work 11 saturday morning, went home called my friend paul, headed to springfield to the dealer, haggle, buy the truck sign papers, i can't drive it home, they don't have the title yet, stupid mass law, they give me a rav4 loaner car :mad:

come home, chil a bit, go out with my friend paul to the strip club, don't see any boobies :mad:

leave there, go to the truck stop for some late nite grub, 45 minute wait :mad: but wait :eek: some people were leaving, then their food comes up, we get offered it, free greasy truck stop food, hell yeah :D

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
So, what kind of pickup did you get?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Can you just hold on with the truck questions sweetie I'm still trying to figure out how you goto a strip club and don't see naked boobies?? :rolleyes:

Okay so Jim start again, what type of strip club was this?? I mean did it say strippers on the sign or go-go dancers, cause there is a huge difference between the two.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Can you just hold on with the truck questions sweetie I'm still trying to figure out how you goto a strip club and don't see naked boobies?? :rolleyes:

Okay so Jim start again, what type of strip club was this?? I mean did it say strippers on the sign or go-go dancers, cause there is a huge difference between the two.
Nex, the stool was too short so he couldn't see over the bar. duhhhhh

·
Registered
414 Posts
You have to actually go in the strip club in order to view the tata's, not just pull into the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
05 chevy 2500HD 4x4 diesel, extended cab shortbed, one day i'll see that truck again :'(

there were no spots open at the stage for the ENTIRE time we were there :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I guess this means nothing got done with the Daytona.

:mad:

got the headlight on and the front signals, the truck is an element of getting the daytona done, soon is the trip to register it, still need some wiring done, it's been in limbo for a while :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts