Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a piece of equipment (metal tank) I want to buy, it's located in central WV (Spencer, WV). It's 430 miles from me and I just don't have the time to get it. The seller will not ship and it must be picked up with a pickup truck, trailer or full size van. It probably weighs 200 - 300 pounds. Ebay item # 300292433938

If there's anyone out there who's interested, I'm looking to pay someone to pick it up and meet me part way. I'm flexible as to when and where, but 430 miles is just too far for me to go right now.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I found a piece of equipment (metal tank) I want to buy, it's located in central WV (Spencer, WV). It's 430 miles from me and I just don't have the time to get it. The seller will not ship and it must be picked up with a pickup truck, trailer or full size van. It probably weighs 200 - 300 pounds. Ebay item # 300292433938

If there's anyone out there who's interested, I'm looking to pay someone to pick it up and meet me part way. I'm flexible as to when and where, but 430 miles is just too far for me to go right now.

Check w/ Woody106 or R1Dave. They'd probably be your best bet to at least get it picked up.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
When does it need to be picked up? My parents are coming out this weekend from Jersey. Depending on which vehicle they're bringing, I may be able to send it back home with them. If not, I can probably meet you sometime soon. I know I'm coming your way in April. I may even be willing to do door-to-door.

And I know exactly where Spencer is. It's really more northwest WV than central. My hometown is less than an hour north of it. I can probably pick it up when I go down to visit in a couple of weeks. I can go down sooner if necessary.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ari! I'm not in a huge hurry but would like to have it within a month. I sent the seller an email, I hope to hear from them before the auction ends tomorrow. Please let me know if you can definitely pick it up and if so within what time range. I will be happy to reimburse you for your troubles with cheap beer, loose women and gas money :) Not to mention all the soap you can carry ;D

I'd be happy to meet you somewhere in central PA.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Whoa i didnt know loose women would be available as payment. Darn. Missed opportunity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts