Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was standing at the traffic light when I spotted a couple of squids leaving parking lot. Of course they were wearing full gear: ghetto sneakers, shorts and nothing above. And of course they were constantly abusing throttle, probably showing how coooool they are. :rock: Well... what a bunch of idiots I thought to myself.
OK, moving on.. The first squid made a right turn rolling on throttle like crazy and just took off like a jet. It was residential zone with 20 mPh speed limit. What an idiot I thought to myself for the second time....
OK, the second squid trying to keep up with his idiot friend also makes a right turn and rolls on throttle like crazy... Oh, no... Probably he did it vise-verse.
Next thing I see is his ass flying up high in the air and his nice sparkling Kawi doing flip flops down the road...
Well, it was probably the first time I didn't feel sorry... I dint stop to help him (I always do). He was fine I guess. He sustained some scuffs as I noticed but was able to stand up and lift up his bike. The rest is story, since the traffic light turned green and I just left... I was gonna tell his idiot friend to come back but he already noticed that I guess.
Well, what can I say, thanks to idiots like those two, people hate other (good) bikers.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Last night heading to my friends house a squid pulls up on a Honda CBR, no tail light, crash bars, missing plastics, ghetto sneakers, 19yrs old, chrome das helmet, white t-shirt with a stupid leather vest with some dumb biker squid group name on it, and he was wearing 80's glasses in red lol, he gives me a nod and I suprisingly nodded back haha and the light turned green and up goes his bike, he starts doing the stupid leg thing, so I changed lanes and he came up next to me and did it again, I shook my head and then he took off. I get to the next light and I am one car behind him in another lane, he turns around and stares at me, the light turns green and up goes the bike again, while hes doing his stupid wheelie I pass him quickly and went to another lane, before the cops think I'm with him and ticket me for reckless driving or something. Squids... when will they learn.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Last night heading to my friends house a squid pulls up on a Honda CBR, no tail light, crash bars, missing plastics, ghetto sneakers, 19yrs old, chrome das helmet, white t-shirt with a stupid leather vest with some dumb biker squid group name on it, and he was wearing 80's glasses in red lol, he gives me a nod and I suprisingly nodded back haha and the light turned green and up goes his bike, he starts doing the stupid leg thing, so I changed lanes and he came up next to me and did it again, I shook my head and then he took off. I get to the next light and I am one car behind him in another lane, he turns around and stares at me, the light turns green and up goes the bike again, while hes doing his stupid wheelie I pass him quickly and went to another lane, before the cops think I'm with him and ticket me for reckless driving or something. Squids... when will they learn.
Looks like he had a hard-on for you. Did he grab his crotch too? ;D

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
should have pointed and laughed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I had something similar happen to me but the guy showing off crashed. I did stop only to point and laugh at his failed attempt, turns out his bike did not even have plates yet.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
squids be squids, they are idiots, but if i see somebody crash i will stop to help. learned it in the navy, international law of the sea, you always help a vessel in distress. some day that might be you.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i came upon an accident leaving my friends apartment. A guy on a gsxr got in an accident with a car. Cops and and ambulance were there already and was treating him on the side of the road. His helmet was already off and he looked shaken. It was a 100+ day and he was in a shirt and shorts. Passing him, I could see there was blood coming off his knees and elbows. I felt so very very bad for him.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The only time I came across an accident emergency crew were already on the scene but I think the poor guy hit some gravel (this was late March early April, which is ridiculously early for us to be riding) and low sided. I don't think it was bad for the rider because there was nothing in the news about it.

·
Registered
618 Posts

Had a similar encounter with one of those dodo heads in Green Bay, WI years ago. Was up there for a bowling tournament. Took the bike (suitcase, bowling balls and stuff were in my brothers truck. He drove with my dad). Well I went riding around GB sat night. Stopped at alight on a 4 lane. Some retread on a F3 pulled up in the other lane. Back and forth on the limiter. Just looked at him and noticed the car behind him had a stripe down the side and a cute little light bar with red and blue covers.;D. Kid gets into a "drag race start" body position. I just looked at the cop and he was already waiting with his finger on the switch and a really big ass smile. I just blurp the throttle to 2500. Light turned green, kid dumpped the clutch and wheelied a little throught the intersection with the squard right behind him lights on already. I just tooled right along normal speeds. Came up to where he pulled the kid over and cop gave a thumbs up as I waved at him and pointed and laughed at the kid. Seriosuly if you are gonna be a total nobhead on a bike, check your six first.:lmao:

·
Hall Monitor
2,762 Posts
...OK, the second squid trying to keep up with his idiot friend also makes a right turn and rolls on throttle like crazy... Oh, no... Probably he did it vise-verse.
Next thing I see is his ass flying up high in the air and his nice sparkling Kawi doing flip flops down the road...
Sadly, he'll end up being one of those people who will earnestly warn anyone he meets about how dangerous motorcycles are. You know the type: "Yeah, I had one of them crotch rockets. Dang things outghta be illegal! They'll spit you right off into traffic and wheelie out from under you! They're so twitchy they're unstable, and anyone who rides one is a fool who doesn't value his own life!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
322 Posts
lol. I was waiting for something to happen to the guy on the red bike. That another motorcycle would come sliding in like that was unexpected.

I hear in russia they have to drive around with dashcams a lot cause many insurance companies wont pay out unless there is proof. Scams over there must be at insane levels.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I almost crashed in front of a Harley shop.. Some dude on a chopper decided, not to use his front brake. and follow the rules of a STOP sign.. I slapped on my front brake kinda hard, and almost knocked myself off. Luckily, I kicked my bike back up with my leg quickly and saved myself..

that's all I got, my own stupidity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts