Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, This promises to be a long post, but please see it through to the end. It's a doozy!!! I'll include cliffs notes at the end for the lazy (but you'll go back through and read it).

It's pretty well known that my life has been in a interesting place lately with my dysfunctional/short marriage. Let me add one more interesting chapter when I tell you what happened to me today.

After a small birthday party for my 2 year old today (which her mother didn't attend), I decided to go wash the bike. It had rained yesterday and she needed a bath. I pulled up into the stall at the carwash and proceded to take of my helmet and gloves. I needed a place to set them though so I walk across the way to the vaccume stalls to set them on a cement pillar that just happened to be next to a pretty HOT lady drying her Black 2008 BMW 328i. I asked her if she minded me setting my helmet and gloves there to which she replied, "No, but I might take it." I told her if she wanted to take the bike, she'd have to leave the car. She told me she didn't want the bike because she had a new Harley at home. I replied, "Oh, you don't want my bike, just my gear." Giggled and proceded to wash my bike.

After washing the bike, I pulled it up in the stall next to the BMW and my gear and got my mini absorber out from under the cowl to dry the bike off. She makes a comment about whether I'd rather wash a bike or car. To which I replied the bike. This started us on a chain of conversation. We talked about motorcycles, cars, our kids (she has two daughters too), age differences (I'm 29 and she's 36 but **** she looks good!!!). One thing led to another and she ended up with my number in her phone (she wanted to forward me some text messages ;) ), and hers in mine. She complained about always having to ride alone. I told her that if she wanted to go for a ride to text me.

Fast forward an hour or two and I'm riding around and feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull over to the side of the road and check it. It's her, asking if I want to ride. I was like "Hell yes!" We met up and went for a cruise around town, hit the highway for a spell and ended up at a wildlife refuge (nice and quiet ;) ).

We got to chatting, and I asked her what she does for a living. She said that she is an office manager for a doctor, who happens to be her husband. WHOA right? She tells me that they haven't been happy for years and have talked about separation. She says he doesn't want that because he knows that she will take him for half of his wealth. The way she put it is that HE would be asking HER for lunch money. LOL!!! She proceded to tell me that she got married to him 16 years ago (when she was 20) and he is 18 years older than her (54).

She said that they just don't have anything in common and thier marriage is more of a business arangement than a loving relationship. She goes on about how he isn't interested in her sexually (she said something about having a stripper pole in her bedroom though). She said that she's a "giver" and likes to give gifts (can you say "sugar mama?").

I told her about my situation (ex works with me at Applebee's and was working the bar tonight), she said we should go in for a drink. I had a flash of the gossiping chicken heads when I rolled in with her then drove her BMW away. ;D

Either way, we had a decent time talking and what not. We headed back into town and she proceded to take her bike back to her brother's house (where she stores it), and I went to tell my sister (I HAD to tell SOMEBODY!!!). She texted me a few more times complimenting my eyes, and hands, and a number of equally impressive appendages ;). She said she'd text me tomorrow.

Discuss.

Cliffs notes:
*Washed bike
*Hot lady in BMW at Carwash who also rides a Harley
*Got my number
*Invited me for a ride
*Found out she's unhappily married to a doctor 18 years her senior.
*She totally digs me
*I told you you'd go back and read the post!

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
The Force is strong in this young one.

She's clearly looking for what you got. But you cannot construe this as an opportunity for anything more than for a very short-term riding buddy. (And I use that term advisedly;D)

Since your ex (ex-to be?) is a crazy drama queen, I would NOT parade this Harley Sugar Momma around as a demonstration of your uber-studliness. Unless you REALLY like painful, pointless drama.

I would also not flaunt her with your friends, because she's married. Call me a crazy old man, but if she's nice enough to give you a little sugar on the side, you don't want to put her in a potentially embarassing situation. Since hubby is a local doctor, people are going to be acquainted with him, and are going to notice that you're boinking his wife. Even if you're living in New York City, that's the kind of situation that "gets around." And if it gets back to Doctor Old Guy (and we can have a separate discussion about 54 being OLD ???) that just makes for bad feelings all around.

There's the separate issue of whether your internal Right/Wrong meter would tolerate helping a woman cheat. That's an issue between you, your conscience and your Johnson.

It's nice though that you got a boost so soon after your recent embarrasment.

Danger, Will Robinson, danger!
Yes. There is NOTHING about this potential hook-up that will not result in a messy end. Your mileage may vary.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I won't condone her cheating... but that's not really your problem. If you wanna, do it, if you don't then don't. Don't get too wrapped up in her though if she's not gonna leave him. But live it up a little, revel in your newfound freedom. At the very least, it's good practice and it sounds like after all the crap you've been through, you could use a little fun. :p

As for flaunting her in front of the ex.... I dunno. That's probably be asking for more trouble than it's worth. But it was Beamer Lady's idea...so...yeah, you're getting laid.

Disclamer: My advice in these kind of matters usually sucks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys have come through for me once again!!! I was a little worried with Fricks first comment that this was going to turn into a scornfest. I am pleasantly suprised to see some of you are thinking the same way I am. If this hot, older chick wants to "fill a void" that her husband isn't doing very well at. I am happy to oblige. I really don't have much to lose on the relationship side, and I'm sure she has enough to lose that she will be discrete about it as well.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
You guys have come through for me once again!!! I was a little worried with Fricks first comment that this was going to turn into a scornfest. I am pleasantly suprised to see some of you are thinking the same way I am. If this hot, older chick wants to "fill a void" that her husband isn't doing very well at. I am happy to oblige. I really don't have much to lose on the relationship side, and I'm sure she has enough to lose that she will be discrete about it as well.
From your first post, sounds like he isn't "filling her void" at all.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
You just got out of a relationship so I'll give you the same advice I've taken myself and given to others...

Don't get back into ANY even remotely romantic relationship for at least 365 days. A year. A tenth of a decade.

Then, when you're head is screwed on straight again and you've started to be your normal self again, venture off into the world and do what you will.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
I've had experience with this, I can't tell ya not to do it as it would be hypocritical.

However I will give some pointers.

1) Don't talk about it. Not even here, not with friends, nobody.
2) Do not get out of control with your "feelings"
3) Do not try to force or mold some sort of "relationship" if she is still technically married.
4) Do not send her any Emails or txts that would suggest you two are f*cking if it gets that far.
5) Being incognito is key.
6) Have lots of hot hot sex when you can (oh yeah, shes pent up, it will be hot). Don't get pissy when you can't.
7) If she starts talking bout having a relationship, bail ship. Referring to post 3.
8) Don't take it too serious and have fun.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Oh, not intended as a scornfest. It was meant in the way that Fatass took my comment, not about moral values. Go into it knowing full well that it is fraught with danger and pitfalls, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I've had experience with this, I can't tell ya not to do it as it would be hypocritical.

3) Do not try to force or mold some sort of "relationship" if she is still technically married.
4) Do not send her any Emails or txts that would suggest you two are f*cking if it gets that far.
6) Have lots of hot hot sex when you can (oh yeah, shes pent up, it will be hot). Don't get pissy when you can't.
7) If she starts talking bout having a relationship, bail ship. Referring to post 3.
This is the first Gospel in the Man Handbook.

With that said... DO IT!!!!! Point 6 should be proof enough for you.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wish you the best of luck to you however you decide. If your anything like me, the problem is, when in a situation like this, there simply is no blood flowing to the brain.
(sorry about that wierd sentence.)

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Having been in a somewhat similar situation (as in married and having an affair - I'm scum, I know it). Just the fact that someone saw you two riding together, the secret is already out, and everyone "knows" you are banging her.

Discretion is your ultimate goal. Like what was said before, you don't want to do anything to put her in a possibly uncomfortable situation. If you two do get mutually horizontal, take it for what it's worth, and don't ever say anything about the hubby. Even if she brings him up.

BTW, tell her you need a new helmet, tires, gloves, etc, etc. If she is going to be your sugar momma, might as well get the ball rolling.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts

What kind of gear do you have now? I'm in need of some new gear!

·
Registered
276 Posts

QFT

Dan

_______

·
Registered
177 Posts
"Fill the Void" - The Drama will always be following you. Everybody deals with drama. Not everybody gets to the "Fill the Void" with a hot older chick who rides a Harley. I say go get it.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts