Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
I feel dumb reading those posts cuz I have no friggin clue what they are talking about. My dad would probably find it funny though.

·
Registered
683 Posts
lol. He welded the ring and pinion gear inside the differential together. That would make it impossible for the driveshaft to turn and drive the wheels. Which explains why he burnt out the clutch and twisted the driveshaft.

Of course I think it's a joke, but it's still all kinds of funny.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
OMFG! :lmao:

I like how they are all like "you need a stronger clutch" and shizzle

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What has to be a joke is Frick reading Pirate 4X4 on a daily basis.
Ha, I don't. But going jeeping is a lot of fun, especially when someone gets stuck and you gotta get the winches and good natured teasing going.

A friend linked it to me, though, and thought I'd get a kick out of it (he was right).

Muffler bearings!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
If that's not a joke, someone needs to take away that guy's welder and tools. Give him some yarn instead.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
At least guy as a good powerful welder. :laughing4:

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
Ha, I don't. But going jeeping is a lot of fun, especially when someone gets stuck and you gotta get the winches and good natured teasing going.

A friend linked it to me, though, and thought I'd get a kick out of it (he was right).

Muffler bearings!

It's now a verb?!?! Dang kids and their rock and roll and fast cars and loud music and sex and new-fangled words.

Get off my lawn!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts