Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1801 - 1808 of 1808 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi All!

I'm Bennette! I'm in between Washington, DC and North Carolina due to Coronavirus, but I just bought a 2019 Suzuki SV650X!

I also started a Instagram to chronicle my Moto Journey! JBHIII (@americanerrant) • Instagram photos and videos

I would love to connect with any and all of you there. I'm already thinking about mods and would love to know what has worked for you guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Southern Ontario also.
Just got 2001 SV650S a month ago, it’s my second bike, before I had Yamaha YZF600.

Great to meet you all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy from Modesto ca. Recently revived a 2007 sv650 naked bike. Actually built her for my gal Jennifer so she could ride with me. We got the bike on a lien sale and she was pretty rough. Fortunately I was able to hear her run and thought the engine sounded pretty good. I took a chance and trailered her home. After changing all suspect mechanical parts, chain, sprockets,cables,brake lines, and pads. Also had to find a fan, mirrors, blinkers, levers and a grab rail. Suzi is now running, I need to get a vin verification and then we're good to go. It's been a blast finding all the parts we needed and putting her together. Parts are fairly common and generally not too expensive. I opted for a Chinese knock off Akrapovic slip on which I thought was very nice. Decent quality and easy to install. I love the way she sounds. So buy July 18th we should be ready to ride, registration and insurance in hand.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello from Scotland!

I passed my test last October and bought myself this SV650.

Added a R&G tail tidy with extension and rectangular rear reflector, moved the side reflectors to the front forks, fitted the Acerbis hand guards and the Suzuki screen which I got stripes put on to match the tank.

Rode just over 5,000 miles so far and loving it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Simon ! That’s a great looking bike for Scotland!!! I visited once and drove from Glasgow to Skye and wished I was instead riding those windy roads!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Simon ! That’s a great looking bike for Scotland!!! I visited once and drove from Glasgow to Skye and wished I was instead riding those windy roads!!
Cheers. If you look closely it’s got a bit of surface rust and some paint chips from riding during the winter, but it’s going in for a service next month and getting tidied up. I was in the Trossachs last weekend, some great twisties and equally amazing views

1801 - 1808 of 1808 Posts