Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Weather

4K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  Mariemark78 
#1 ·
It's cold. Even inside.

#9 ·
SoCal had some cooler weather last week, got a little rain and snow in the local mountains.

The weekend was 80 degrees, then Monday and today is cooler and overcast at the beach.

I work tomorrow weather says it will be 80 again then cool down and possible rain again.

#13 ·
Yeah, cold sucks. Even down here in Oklahoma we've had single digit lows the last two nights. We live in an old (1920) house, drafty is an understatement. Heater's been running almost constantly.

#15 ·
I know, yesterday I had to wear my leather jacket instead of the vented one. Life's a btch.

#26 ·
A few years back I went to visit a friend in Georgia after he got back from service overseas. I remember it being around 50 degrees and i'm getting all kinds of weird looks as i'm walking around in a tee shirt and shorts. Little did they know that back home we were on the tail end of a cold snap that put the temperatures around -20 for two weeks straight. 50 felt pretty toasty for that week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.