Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
We are getting a load of rain today here in SoCal, so Winter isn't quite over yet here either...

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Rain = Winter??

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. ?? ?? ??

THIS! is Winter. (and not even the strongest example)

CA! :bruce:

·
Chief Greeter
28,417 Posts
^^^ Hahaha!

Well this is the weather in my hood today.

Yea have to say it's cold in SoCal when it gets below 40 degrees.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
A few years back I went to visit a friend in Georgia after he got back from service overseas. I remember it being around 50 degrees and i'm getting all kinds of weird looks as i'm walking around in a tee shirt and shorts. Little did they know that back home we were on the tail end of a cold snap that put the temperatures around -20 for two weeks straight. 50 felt pretty toasty for that week.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I don't think of wildfires as "weather," but maybe, in some places, we need to. Good luck to everyone in Cali.

·
MOTORADOR
10,825 Posts
These fires are a direct result of California's extreme drought conditions made worse by the current Santa Ana winds.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
These fires are a direct result of California's extreme drought conditions made worse by the current Santa Ana winds.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
People are saying otherwise
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. Billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests. Remedy now, or no more Fed payments!

12:08 AM - 10 Nov 2018

·
MOTORADOR
10,825 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts