Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Then turn up the heat!

You cheapskate. :bruce:

;D

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'll second the "cold inside" statement. I think it's mainly me being lazy and not moving around though.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
"Satans tricycle" won't let me be cold.

Ride one and see.

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
Put the front wheel next to a space heater to spread the warmth to the rest of the house... ;)

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black ice makes me lowside.

·
Chief Greeter
28,417 Posts
SoCal had some cooler weather last week, got a little rain and snow in the local mountains.

The weekend was 80 degrees, then Monday and today is cooler and overcast at the beach.

I work tomorrow weather says it will be 80 again then cool down and possible rain again.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SoCal had some cooler weather last week, got a little rain and snow in the local mountains.

The weekend was 80 degrees, then Monday and today is cooler and overcast at the beach.

I work tomorrow weather says it will be 80 again then cool down and possible rain again.
Stay strong.
:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Hit a record 60deg the other day.
People in Seattle were wearing shorts and Tshirts.

Something or other is lots different.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Yeah, cold sucks. Even down here in Oklahoma we've had single digit lows the last two nights. We live in an old (1920) house, drafty is an understatement. Heater's been running almost constantly.

·
Greetings Program
6,281 Posts
I was talking to a rep on the phone with YRC Freight, I think they are in Kansas... She said it was -40 F that morning, and had warmed up to 4 F... Ouch...

·
MOTORADOR
10,825 Posts
I know, yesterday I had to wear my leather jacket instead of the vented one. Life's a btch.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Apparently we have not had enough winter as yet in the eastern part of the US. But that's being remedied.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts