Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently hit an oil patch in the road and lowsided. I'm looking to buy all the stock parts from an second gen 06 SV650S all from one person preferably. Here is what I need.

Right side clip on
front break lever
foot break lever
right side mirror including the mount.

let me know

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Andy, I have 3 out of four of the items for you. You can have them for $20.00 shipped. I'll have to post pics so that you'll see what I have. I don't have the foot brake lever. Will post pics later.

You may find it tough to get a foot brake lever for cheap, so this might be an alternative. I can personally
vouch for the quality of this lever. I have it on my bike.

http://www.banditmaniashop.co.uk/suzuki-sv1000-sn-sv650-sn-03-10-rear-brake-pedal-1511-p.asp

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Here's the pics. The mirror is a bit scratched, but I suspect that it's in better condition than the old one. The levers are red anodized that I got from ebay awhile ago along with a gold anodized set. Theses are still in the plastic bags unopened. You can have both of these so they'll match. That way you'll have the old lever as a spare clutch lever that you can throw under the passenger seat compartment just in case you need a spare. The right clip-on is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
You do know that you don't have to remove the ignition key setup to remove/replace the clip-on, correct?

Also, Do you have the 32mm socket to remove the steering head nut? I have an extra that you can have if not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts