Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Who's going to wear it if he catches the game-winner?

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
You're so negative. You never know, he could be just the spark the Bills need.

BTW, I wore my hi-viz transition 2 jacket today for the first time. Me likey, me wanna be like Mikey!

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
TM makes some good stuff. :thumbsup:

Wish they had offered Hi-Viz when I bought mine. :(

Oh, and yes, Terrell Owens is a tool.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
I don't know anything about sports but I don't see why the teams wouldn't allow players to work out in whatever way they want until a situation comes up where they fall out of physical line. I'm sure there are plenty of practices before the real games to assess that.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Stick and ball sports are so overrated. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
His ego ruined him years ago. He could have been one of the all time "great" receivers, but he is so hard to work with and to like, it will just never happen.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
So Mike, you get paid salary, right? So if your boss was conducting a training or 'remedial compass-reading' and told you specifically that "since you know how to read a compass, you don't need to be there," you would show up anyway just to be a team player? Riiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

If the guy's boss (his coach) and his employer (the owner) are ok with having 'voluntary' and 'mandatory' meetings, practices, and training sessions, who the h3ll cares if he misses those things that are 'voluntary.' I know that if my boss said that our team is having a meeting, but you don't have to be there, that I could find countless other things to do with my time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts