Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancée is doing this when it comes into DC on May 2nd and 3rd. I know times are rough but we are trying to reach her goal and raise money for a good cause. I think it’s a safe bet that most people have in one way or another been impacted by this disease and unfortunately no cure is in sight. The money raised from this walk and the others like it around the country goes towards research for a cure.

If you are able to and would like to donate, you can do so by going to www.avonwalk.org. From there you simply click on make a donation, and then towards the middle of the screen enter the name of the walker. In this case Deanna Dionizio. The walk location will of course be Washington, DC. After you click on find a participant, Deanna's name will pop up. Click on the name and it will take you to her homepage. There you can donate if you wish.

I know there are a lot of good causes out there, but from a personal stand point I can't think of any one that has impacted me and my family more. Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask via PM or post up.

Brandon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts