Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SV650
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am looking for a complete SV650 front nose faring assembly to turn my “N” into an ”S”. I will also need the faring stay bracket along with the plastic parts that go with it if possible.

Also I am on the lookout for a belly pan / engine spoiler.

Thanks all.

·
very big dumb
8,727 Posts
oh boy... you're gonna spend a bike worth of money doing that :(

and you'll need to do some rewiring.
i dont have a silver main but i do have a yellow yellow main fairing YEC sv650/sv1000 2003+
youll also need an inner fairing (i dont have one unfortunately)
triangles for the inner fairing if it doesnt come with inner fairing triangles 2g sv650/sv1000 03+
a headlight (ive got a couple but no intact headlight, all of them have broken pins)
subharness S headlight subharness wiring harness for 2g 03+
main fairing stay (dont have one)
side brackets (dont have them)

all in all you're usually around $800-$1000 of stuff to do this. cheaper to sell your bike and buy an S. that's why nobody ever does N to S

this is the reverse of the process but should help
and

·
Registered
2003 SV650
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the words of warning Mad8vskillz! I’m going to take my time and piece everything out, I’m not worried about the wiring (it looks like mine originally was an S and the harness is intact and tucked behind my headlight). I’m not switching over to clip ons or any other changes trying to make it a “true” S, just liking the astetic of the main fairing and headlights.

The inner plastic pieces seem easy to come by down in SD, I see lots of them on offer up for pretty cheap. I’ve also seen one or two faring stays pop up on Craigslist/etc as well as main fairings. Just wanted to see if anyone on here was selling the whole assembly complete..

·
very big dumb
8,727 Posts
SD... south dakota or san diego?
cause if you're in socal there's a dude with all these parts... adam baron on fb
another possible source is motopartssource.com
and of course ebay etc

·
Registered
2003 SV650
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
San Diego. They seem to really like the 1st Gen down by the border, lots of parts posted. But a good amount of 2nd Gen parts as well.

Perfect, thanks for the info, I will look into it and contact them! Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have the inner fairing liner. And the fairing stay bracket, I think. I believe you're not to far from me.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I have nose fairing (blue), Headlight, inner fairing lower, inner fairing upper with triangle covers, fairing stay, Brackets, and Mirrors $475. In Ojai Calif.

·
Registered
89 Posts
wonder if your 650N has that tab casted on the steering neck with 2 threaded holes?
because that is what you need bolt on your fairing stay...
i have 1K so i know N bikes dont have that on their frames but 650 could be different
As Mad8vskillz mentioned.its lot of $$$..might be less painful to sell N ang get S

·
very big dumb
8,727 Posts
wonder if your 650N has that tab casted on the steering neck with 2 threaded holes?
because that is what you need bolt on your fairing stay...
i have 1K so i know N bikes dont have that on their frames but 650 could be different
that was only a 2003 sv1000 N thing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts