Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:headbang::fiddy:I will be home I will be flying out of kuwait on may 4th and be home on may 5th at 2:30 in the afternoon, I cant wait. drink my first beer since the 23d of december, fire up the bike and ride it for the first time and buy some new ridding gear and put the new 22s on my truck. and drag it down the freeway. im so excited, :nana:I landed in iraq on christmas and havnt had a day off since working 7 days a week 12 hours a day. FINNALLY. then ill be flying back to kuwait on the 18th then back in iraq some time in early june!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congratulations on your time off and enjoy the time on the bike. And thanks for all your work overseas. We appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
yeah!!!!!... my Bro is home on R&R right now from asscrackistan... we been drinkin since drinkin been drinkin... that guy smokes like a chimney too!! anyways have a safe and LONG ASS Mother FN flight from the EU...HOOAH

·
Registered
101 Posts
:headbang::fiddy:I will be home I will be flying out of kuwait on may 4th and be home on may 5th at 2:30 in the afternoon, I cant wait. drink my first beer since the 23d of december, fire up the bike and ride it for the first time and buy some new ridding gear and put the new 22s on my truck. and drag it down the freeway. im so excited, :nana:I landed in iraq on christmas and havnt had a day off since working 7 days a week 12 hours a day. FINNALLY. then ill be flying back to kuwait on the 18th then back in iraq some time in early june!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man i hope you have a f*****g great time when you get back!!! you live near me so if you wanna go for a cruise when you get back PM me. im sure i would be more than willing to ride!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man i hope you have a f*****g great time when you get back!!! you live near me so if you wanna go for a cruise when you get back PM me. im sure i would be more than willing to ride!
message sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts