Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been dying to do the tail of the dragon for years and trying to tie a trip into the rally.

Finally got the wife talked into it but that means the begining of the week will be spent at Sesame Place for the kids then continuing on to Fontana Village.

Heres my question: Has anyone else been crazy enough to bring the whole fam down there? My wife and sons (2 & 3) will be able to amuse themsleves playing by the pool or lake etc. I'm sure if they have any energy left after Sesame overdose but I'm just curious if any other little ones / wives will be down there.

PS: She passes out early so I'll be able to get away at night for some adult beverages I'm sure, I'm a night owl ;D

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
From what I can see there is other stuff to do around there...not sure about the youngins though. Mostly seems to be more adult like stuff. I don't know that I would ever bring the fam for my hyper hardcore bad ass girl bike havers biker rally

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
there is a swimming pool for the kids... and lots of hills. get them to run up and down them a bunch of times and they will sleep like babies;D

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I was going to bring some but now I know I need to bring more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be bringing a bunch, and I told the wife the only way she would be accepted by the gheyballz biker club was if she brought many home made cookies to share.

She makes a kickass choc chip. I'll have her baking all week before ;D

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
LOL, bring a game system for the kids in the room, bikes, there is a ball diamond but it may be occupied by the **** Biker Rally, like last year. Robbinsville might have some things for the kids, otherwise there are places to go tubing, fishing, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Fontana Village has a couple of nice pools, 18 holes of miniature golf, a game room, an ice cream parlor, and a day spa for Mom. It's a pretty laid-back scene.

Looks like the Dam Bike Rally will be back this year, but they did have a pretty good band last year. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts