Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just picked myself up a 94 GSXR 750 and now I need an inspection. I was wondering if there are any "down low" inspection station around the 23690 area. Also how much is it to register a bike here. If anyone here is in the military what did you do to register your bike if you kept out of state residency.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So you are in Yorktown? If you want to come up to Dinwiddie I have a place that can probably help you out. All you need is working lights (if they don't work take them OFF), a working horn (A bike horn will work) decent brake pads and ok looking tires. That should get you an inspection anywhere. Welcome to VA.

·
Registered
105 Posts
No , he only inspects TWO bikes a year and they are mine :) If you get tires shipped to you I can help you get them on for no charge though ;D

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
So, I just picked myself up a 94 GSXR 750 and now I need an inspection. I was wondering if there are any "down low" inspection station around the 23690 area. Also how much is it to register a bike here. If anyone here is in the military what did you do to register your bike if you kept out of state residency.
Mine is licensed/registered in Washington. I did it all through the mail. It took some time.....about a month and a half to do it. But it was winter in Buffalo. :p

Big advantage is that I have no inspection. I also didn't pay any sales tax on the purchase. ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Verbal for that advice.

Manganos, how far r u from Yorktown? I was calling around to see what tire prices where like. I called Redline Powersport and they quoted me 400 for PP's and 60 for mounting. I said thanks and hung up, so I am going to order some. What kind of beer do you want as payment? ;) Just you know, I have no tools whatsoever, including no stand.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in zipcode 23885. I'm not too awful far from you.... shoot me a PM. I need to swap out my rear tire anyways :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts