Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
man i wish i had his talent for riding motorcycles.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm not gay....but hearing him talk erased pretty much any potential percieved attraction power, in my opinion. I think most chicks would maybe enjoy him for a quick fling like a charming dog that can do tricks......and has a lot of money. ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
You have no idea how many women are turned on by a good Southern accent.

I was at a party in college and had a girl ask if she could follow me around for the weekend and listen to me talk...or, if not, if she could record me on tape. ;D

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Flatline said:

That goes the other way, too. I go straight to dream world when I hear a lady with a southern drawl... :-*

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I fell asleep too. I'll have to watch it when I get home and have cable modem connection. :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Flatline said:

I was at a party in college and had a girl ask if she could follow me around for the weekend and listen to me talk...or, if not, if she could record me on tape. ;D
That goes true for upper eastern U.S. and also in Ireland. I had so many people, especially young girls just want to talk to me ( I am from Alabama)

BTW- You know how many great racers are from the southeast??? Southerners are faster. ;D ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts