Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Never heard of them myself. How long since you've done a tuneup on your bike? I've read elsewhere that syncing the throttle bodies might help some.

·
Registered
878 Posts
There is at least one person on the VFR forum that has them and noticed a big difference on extended rides, primarily less fatigue. I've never tried them myself, as my fatigued body parts tend to be a bit further south. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard of them myself. How long since you've done a tuneup on your bike? I've read elsewhere that syncing the throttle bodies might help some.
I don't think I need a tuneup.

Last "big" thing I had checked were the valve clearance check and the shop said they were all within spec.

There is a small vibration in the bars, nothing major just a bit annoying and if I could eliminate it using a vibranator I'd be happy.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
There has been a set of these graciously donated by Ricor to the rally prizes so someone will get a chance to try them out.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
RICOR makes good stuff, so it probably works. The SV doesn't vibrate like a Harley, which is what these are primarily designed for, but if the vibration bothers you, try it. IIRC, RICOR has a 30-day money-back guarantee on their stuff.

Other options: heavier bar-end weights; lead shot; a "Bar Snake" (Google it); softer hand grips (foam or gel); and holding the grips less tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts