Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I know, I was one of the first to buy a Veypor on the board. It has been well over a year either way. Well, about 6 months ago, possibly more, I noticed the display had a small spot that never illuminated properly. I posted on their forum about it and they gave me an email address to email some pics to.

Unfortunately, I never did (has been at least 6 months since they told me to email the pics) and just realized this a couple days ago. I sent them an email with the pics and got a response within 24 hours that they would replace it no cost to me. No questions asked, no more pics, no hassle, just send us your old one and we will replace it. I don't even know what the warranty is, but I'm sure it's a year or less. Either way, they were more receptive than most companies are when a product is under warranty. There support is unreal, they are true enthusiasts and seem eager to learn about problems with the product so they can fix them. The forum on their support site is full of great info and they respond to customers feedback and integrate the suggestions into new firmware updates.

To often we hear horror stories, so thought I would share a good experience.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Thats really sweet, I was thinking about getting one of those. How well does it stand up to the rain? I actually do a fair amount of wet weather riding?

Im gonna try to get Micron to replace one of my limited edition cans that is fading within the 1st yr. Hopefully they will. I will post up to let everyone know how that goes.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
good to hear seeing as i'm prolly gonna pick one up b4 spring.

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
I was pretty annoyed when they launched the V2 without any forewarning- if I'd known a bigger, better one was on the way I would never have bought the V1- and obviously they knew that a lot of people would feel the same. But that aside, they're really in a league of one as far as support goes. The way they listen to the customers on that forum is really quite superb. Then I would sya that, since the new remote-button unit was my idea ;D

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the Product Review forum?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I wasn't really "reviewing" the product itself. Just sharing a good experience with a great company, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was moved.

Northwind....is there that much different with the VR2?? I haven't really compared the two. Seemed the differences were pretty minimal for day to day riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts