Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am searching for a new valve cover for my 2000 650n and when I look up the part that I need there are two different options. The first option is for X/Y and the second option is for K1/K2. I need the cover that is black in color and dont know what the different coding means. If anyone knows that would be a huge help.

Thanks and Ride Safe.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.