Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a pretty small hand, besides I park my bike on the street so they can easily get stolen I guess. Are they waterproof btw?
Thinking about Gerbing's gloves/liners too. Don't like the idea of connectinm myself every time..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am seriously considering Gerbing's gloves, it's just this wiring hassle that bothers me. I do 30 min commute trips mostly, I think maybe heated grips would better suit me for this.
Does V-strom have the same handlebar as SV? I wonder if those heated grips can be installed on SV without a problem...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was reading reviews on Oxford grips yeaterday and they were pretty bad. Someone said the temp. controller rusted and broke in a month or 2, others were saying some other negative things. I am not sure about them, but the price seems to be good. Hot Grips seem to be the best 3rd party ones, but their price is close to Suzuki OEMs

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rompus, are you talking about G3 gloves or the classic ones? The classic gloves can be had for much less than the new G3 now, so I wonder if G3 are so much better and worth buying compared to classics

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you using a heat controller or it's good enough w/o it?
How much did you get them for? ebay sells them new for 109 + $12 shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts