Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Can someone help me ID this part? Wen I was washing my bike the other day I noticed the slider/cap on the upper fairing was missing on my 2005 SV650S. They are more like caps than sliders... Can't find a Part number or any marking for the life of me.

Not sure if these are stock or aftermarket.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's an aftermarket part. It could be from the Suzuki aftermarket. I know that the last two years or so of the S model production, they came with full fairings from the factory. Ron Ayers or Oneida might be your best bet. The best alternative is the SVRacing no cut frame sliders kit. They are caps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback Jeff, I saw they have the big sliders but none of the low profile ones, hope I can track the low profile ones down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone happen to know the official bolt thread and length, or the width of the slider? I am short on tools at my.apartment.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
these are an OEM accessory. they are absolutely NOT sliders, just fairing mount pieces. I think i may have a set somewhere

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have a set and are willing to sell them I would gladly by them from you. I have a freight forwarder in Oregon, so no need to mess with international shipping :)

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
so here's the full mount kit. unfortunately without one of the pucs id end up with an unsellable item

HOWEVER, instead of using these, i REALLY recommend spend similar money on r&g nocut sliders or something similar

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that's a good call, I'll pick up a proper set of sliders. Thanks mad8vskills

1 - 9 of 9 Posts