Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I had everything pulled apart from the tank rearwards as I was modifying my battery compartment to accommodate a taller battery. I've just put everything back together this afternoon and have this connector plug left over with nothing left to plug into it.
I've removed a few items of late as part of a race build but have been careful to label each plug as I disconnected them.
The bike still starts and runs as it should so I'm not too concerned but just wondering if someone could have a look under their Gen 3 seat and tell me if yours is the same or whether you have something plugged into it and if so what?

It's in front of the starter relay and I stuck an arrow there to point to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I recall seeing the same thing when I removed all the street bits off mine. Bike is in storage now so can't check to make sure, but found this picture online and you can just about make it out, also unplugged. Curious to know what it is too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recall seeing the same thing when I removed all the street bits off mine. Bike is in storage now so can't check to make sure, but found this picture online and you can just about make it out, also unplugged. Curious to know what it is too.
View attachment 54460
Thanks for that, must be for some sort of accessory or such like. Cheers.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Hm. On the diagrams I have for an 07 with ABS it shows an empty connector with a black wire. Wonder if its the same with the later bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts