Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into undertails/fender eliminators, and since I can't ride yet, I was thinking of making a website, sort of like the exhaust one, to compare undertails. It would be for '03+ because that is what I have. If people could post pics of their bike w/eliminator on with a little info on it, I will try to get them posted on a website. If you can't cover the licence plate, PM me and you can email the pics and I will photoshop the plates #'s out.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not too bad of an idea if you've got the extra time. I'd suggest extending it to include both gens of SV simply b/c of the # of users on the board that ride the 1st gen. You'll get a little more traffic & feedback including both IMO.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah.....go for it if not too much trouble. I am pretty much decided on the Hamicad FE but am in no hurry and will wait if till you do up a comparison. ;D

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alrighty then, I will start looking at websites for pics. I think it would be better to get user bikes, instead of generic manufacturer pics, so I guess would anyone have probs with me using previously posted pics from this site?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts