Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
kinda been there done that..
in 96 my dad had a stroke, i was at home about 22-23 mins away[normaly] from the hospital, when i got the call, i jumped in the car, put the 4ways on, was carefull, but FAST[mostly xway].. i got to the hospital in 12 mins!! and if i'd been 'lighted' by a cop, i wasn't stoping untill i got there!!

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
guh....FTP!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
That's pretty ****ing sad to say the least.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I took one look at his picture and knew he was a f*cking d!ckhead.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
298 pages of comments and still going strong!

There are a lot of pizzed people out there. ::)

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Our proud officer is out of a job I am sure. I also expect the department to face litigation.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Well when the law suit is announced I am sure that pay will end ;)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I wouldn't have had nearly the restraint Moats had. I commend him for his patience in that situation. That officer needs to be fired immediately.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I wouldn't have had nearly the restraint Moats had. I commend him for his patience in that situation. That officer needs to be fired immediately.
You know he should have just lied and said he was a Cowboys player instead of a Texan ... hehe :D But yes, he made no mention of his status, good for him.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Or just scream "I'm Plaxico son, you wanna mess with me?!?!?!?!"

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
But yes, he made no mention of his status, good for him.
Yeah, I totally respect him for that. Instead of being the arrogant ***** a lot of pro players can be. Not to mention the stress he was dealing with at the moment you have to commend his restraint.

·
Registered
99 Posts
As a fellow cop...what this officer did makes us all look bad. I mean come on...all that over the guy running a red light...and then when he doesn't pull over immediately a couple blocks from the hospital...it's pretty obvious that there is some sort of emergency involved. To top it all off making the guy and his family wait some 13 minutes to write a ticket that should normally take well under 10 minutes to write. Very unprofessiona, IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I know when I got "the call" back in 2002 about my Dad I broke some traffic laws getting to the hospital. You just aren't in a good state of mind when that happens. I can't believe that officer had such little compassion that he wouldn't wait until they got to see their family member. That's sad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts