Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2005 SV650s sitting in storage for 2 years, i was all over it like a fat kid on a smartie, come from a big bore inline -4 background, this is my 1st twin and soooooo Cited!!!!!! I want to keep the look of the SV650S half faired look to look like an SV, where i am going to drop some $ is on front and rear GSXR conversion, Leo Vince Highmount exit, Blair from SVracing got me the rearsets which im loving, 180 gsxr rear wheel conversion(read on this forum there are some guyz who have this, great write up on the subject)and I am going to stay with the stock BLUE color, took off all the decals, been working closly with Motograpfix in the UK to get some trick customized number plates to match the SV . Going to do some internals like a 699cc kit, velocity stacks 35/70, APE adjustable cam sprockets, USBIII, etc etc... stay tuned, "you can take the guy off the Busa but you cant take the Busa out of the guy"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going with these Samco Hoses Electric Blue Camo:

And the boyz in the UK custmized Motografix number plate boards front and rear for me, they are on route(dont hate)-Ty

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok , so X-MAS came early, some of my trick pieces are now showing up, so lets get the party started with some pics and updates of my build:
!st my new solo seat cowl fro mteh UK just got back from my long time painter, he killed it, matched the paint pretty good, he did my grab rail infil i cut myself to match and hold on the new cowl:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next my awesome Motografix front and rear customized numberboards and they are making me a matching tank pad, the finish on these are unreal like a gel pad finish:

Some SV Racing customized rims stripes: colors to match

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And im going with the GSXR wheel swap kit, got my self an 08 GSXR 750 wheel complete with rear rotor, very clean and straight for $180, going with the 520 conversion (47T black rear sprocket) most likely from Blair svracing:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbon fiber guage trim and yoke cover 100% cf, going to look nice wit hthe new indiglo guages

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Txs to dthifa1 he sent me this 100% cf chainguard and i got new custom
white with blue ends Hel front & rear brake lines

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Motografix just sent custom matching Gel tank Pad, love the finish, just need to time to get everything put on the actual SV

1 - 20 of 23 Posts