Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if anyone here reads the Tucker Max books. I use to read a lot as a kid, as I got older just have a hard time making time to read. The Tucker Max books have sucked me in, I read my first one(*******s finish first) in five days.
I just got the final book, "Hilarity Ensues."

As much of a narcissistic ******* this guy is, I think he's brilliant. His stories are beyond entertaining and I often catch myself laughing hysterically out loud when I read.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
He's disgusting. His stories are disgusting. It's a shame someone like himself can be so prosperous from being so vile.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
He's disgusting. His stories are disgusting. It's a shame someone like himself can be so prosperous from being so vile.
It's a little odd to hear this from a dude...

..however.. the man is on to something. In his more F'ed up stories yeah he probably takes things to far or says really F'ed up stuff where he deserves an ass kicking. In general scheme of things his "ideology" works though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed, basically it is just about self confidence and he breaks down insecure women to the point they will feel better about themselves after sleeping with him. His writing style and stories are what entertain me. It's just raw with a dash of intellect on top of the ridiculous things he has done. I am curious how his future will work for him though. Regardless that he changes names and dates, he has done some illegal things. If the victims of his crimes read his books it would not be hard to piece together that it's them he has wronged. I would assume he has attorneys that have made him change his stories up enough to keep his name in the clear?

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I am curious how his future will work for him though. Regardless that he changes names and dates, he has done some illegal things. If the victims of his crimes read his books it would not be hard to piece together that it's them he has wronged. I would assume he has attorneys that have made him change his stories up enough to keep his name in the clear?
Or, he made up most of it and just has a good imagination...

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Like when you tell people you drank menstrual chunk at a dive bar in Tucson?
It was tasty, but the pulpy chunks were a little gross. I'd do it again though.

I do have to say, you showed me a night out in a strange town that I will probably never forget.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts