Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm new and can't post wanteds or parts, but here's the deal: a few months ago I got a dream deal on my bike barely used. ONly problem, it's an 650s, and I personally don't like fairings (half my reason for SV purchase, with the other being not having the money for a Ducati). That said, the bike is clean - nothing wrong with the front fairing - blue - and I'm looking to sell or trade the whole front fairing w/ lights, mirrors, etc.

Thanks all, and I really dig the site. Have used it as a reference on several projects so far. There's a heads up on everything you could try to do to this bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dickfore!!!!

We can settle that on Tamiami next weekend. Find me a back tire!! and cheap. You don't have **** to do today anyway.

Who's actually mounting rubber down here?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the delay in my reply, but I was looking at what you had and what I'd need to complete the job. I'd really rather just get rid of the whole thing, rather than piece it out for sanity's sake.

I've got an entire clean, functioning, rash free (one chip in paint on side of fairing) front upper with lights (functioning) signals, gauges, mirrors, et al.

All I really want in return is the exact same thing in naked form. Prefer a mono, but will work with a dual Buell style light, brackets, gauges (w/bracket) etc.

Man, I just really want to use this site for trading, buying, selling and references for working on the bike, but apparently, I've got to just start posting like a mo fo in order to do that. So here goes.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sorry for the delay in my reply, but I was looking at what you had and what I'd need to complete the job. I'd really rather just get rid of the whole thing, rather than piece it out for sanity's sake.
that may be true, but it's tough finding someone in need of the 'whole thing.' you'll get more scratch and that money can go into other projects.

·
Registered
467 Posts
well i have the single light, brackets, and fork mounts (everything you need for single headlight...

if you wanna get rid of the whole things, post some pics and maybe i could throw in the integrated taillights or something to make a straight up trade.

your turn signals will be the same, just mount differently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts