Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM THINKING ABOUT USING THE TRIUMPH WHEEL INSTEAD OF THE DUCATI WHEEL ON THE REAR OF MY SSSA CONV. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE WHEELS WILL INTERCHANGE WITH EACH OTHER IN OTHER WORDS CAN YOU BOLT A DUC WHEEL ON A TRIUMPH AND IT ALL BOLT UP? IM ABOUT TO MODIFY THE SPINDLE OF THE SSSA AND WAS CURIOUS BEFORE I DID IT.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt relize us men where so sensitive sorry ;D work computer stays on caps wasnt thinkin!!!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is not a factory front wheel that will fit the front end that matches or i would ::)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah but they are both round spoke wheels that will match a tl or busa front wheel which is the front wheel that im using

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
Or at least, they'll be a less drastic mismatch. I totally agree, I think the VFR rears look a bit silly with a 3-spoke wheel. On the one hand it calls attention to the work you've done but I prefer the subtle approach.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now your talkin I'm the same way i would rather have the subtle approach myself when the bike is all done i want it to look like it was bought that way and not all hacked up. if someone was to see the bike and not know anything about motorcycles i want them to think its factory but for the person that know about the riding world that WE live in. they will see the time and effort it took to make it look factory :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts