Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to install the TFI but the fuel injector connectors were completely stuck. I want to go riding tomorrow so I just gave up on it and put the bike all back together stock. When I tried to start it up, it just cranked forever and never sounded like it was even close to firing. Before it has always started up immediately.

I took the tank and airbox off again to see what was wrong. I made sure all the electrical connectors were plugged in, vacuum hoses hooked up, fuel line all the way on, etc. When I put it back together again, the fuel pump wouldn't even come on. I checked the brown fuel pump connector and it was plugged in, so I have no idea why it wouldn't come on.

Anybody have a guess what I messed up? Thanks for any help you can provide

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I realized the fuel pump wasn't coming on because it wasn't in neutral haha, I'm stupid.

But it still doesn't start up. Any ideas?

I don't know if it matters but when I first took the airbox off the choke valves in the throttle body were closed and the 2nd time I took it off (after it wouldn't start up) they were about 25% open.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just did the "dealer mode" thing to check for error codes. It came up "c00" which means no error so I'm really confused about why it won't start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts