Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 05 650s, and can't find a working posting of the TRE or TPS instructions...all the links I've found point to the UK svorg site which has been down for a week or so. The bike has 500 miles and the throttle response seems fine, but better would be great.

PS, does the exhaust baffle removal improve power, or only the sound.

The bike is great and this site and the members are even better...it nice to join the club after 6 month of thinking about buying a bike...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
that tutorial on the TPS adjustment on sv650.org has lots of good pics and is the best out there. We're expecting sv650.org to be back up in the next few days. Just be a little patient.

Sorry, I can't help with the TRE, I havent done that.

·
Registered
629 Posts
welcome to the board, I think there are a lot of ppl that just bought 05's wether it be their first or not. It is my first street bike and I was also looking at the tps mod but haven't attempted it yet. I did add a Full M4 exhaust system and LOVE the sound and the extra power. seemed to make the throttle very crisp down low.

Another thing for helping out the response is a Power Commander III USB, you can create or load a already built custom fuel map for the bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've got both in Word format, copied from the SV650.org website for use during the mod. I'll email them out if anyone wants them, either PM or post your email address.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Stankbug said:
I've got both in Word format, copied from the SV650.org website for use during the mod.  I'll email them out if anyone wants them, either PM or post your email address.
[email protected]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone that offered copies of the mods, but now the UK site sv650.org has returned from the dead and I've saved the info.

Lesson learned = save it when you find it...it may disappear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts