Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I work in the track day industry & if any of you guys are looking to get onto the track either up at Loudon NH or at NJ Motorsports Park I can help answer any questions that you may have about doing so.

Yes, I have an "invested interest" in one TD organization in particular (as you can see in my sig), but I'll try to be as impartial as possible.

My #1 interest is just helping those riders that are interested in getting onto the track out there to have some fun. :)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
How about some discounts??:rock:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well the only "discount" programs that I'm really well versed in are for the organization that I work for.... So if I answer that then I'll COMPLETELY blow all possibility of being impartial, wouldn't I? :nana:

1 - If you come to NH and help corner work you can earn up to 50 "TTD bucks". We give corner workers 25 bucks a "shift".... you can work in the morning, afternoon or both.... now I know both of you guys live too far away for that, but others might be interested.

2 - Sign up for the TTD mailing list... often there are special deals that Tony makes available to those on the mailing list.... don't worry about spam,

3 - www.nestreetriders.com is a New England based forum. www.bandofriders.net is a Southern New England (mostly Connecticut) based forum.

If you become members of either one of those forums you just might find ways to save money by checking out the TTD sections. Both forums run raffles, auctions or give-a-ways. And because both of those forums are "sponsor forums" and chalk full of TTD enthusiasts, sometimes you can snag up a TTD slot that's being sold last minute by someone that can't make it to a day that they bought. Tony verifies ALL sales himself so no one gets sold a slot unless the slot actually exists.

And maybe... just maybe... Tony might give members of those forums additional discounts as well. ;)

How's that for spreadin the love? :hug:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I already do all the above :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts