Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found it difficult to find a good riding jacket for my daughter. She is 10 years old and fairly small - women's small and extra small are still too large for her. I had talked to a guy from Tourmaster at the GP last year and he told me they were going to start making this jacket in youth sizes so I waited it out. I was going to order one online but really had no idea how the sizing worked on these. They have youth small, medium, and large. I found that the cycle gear shop near me carried them so I took my daughter out to check them out. I'm glad I did - it turns out she fit best in the 'small' which I would not have guessed.

This jacket has built in armor, a removable liner, the ability to tighten the sleeves and waist, and several venting zippers. It is very good quality. I have a Scorpion Hat Trick and I am kind of jealous of her jacket. She has thus far used it with the liner down to probably upper 50s. It is now in the 80s so we will see how she likes it in the heat.

From the tourmaster site:
Jett Series 2 Jacket
• The 600 Denier Carbolex® shell combines with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
• The collar features a soft, microfiber relief panel
• Zippered chest vents, sleeve vents and rear exit vent provide flow-through ventilation
• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
• The Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps; hook and loop at the forearm and elastic snap at the bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
• Tour Master's removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100 gram Polyfill insulation
• Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
• Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help fine tune the fit
• Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.