Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hall Monitor
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever since Johhny hit puberty it seemed he couldn't think of anything but girls. This had tragic results:

Boy Scout safety poster, circa 1957

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I tell ya. Boyscout ads, and even the articles in the magazines are crazy. I'll have to find the "truths about communism" one from the 50's

I worked at a boyscout camp for several years, the camp director is an avid collector of BSA memorabilia and he's got a stack of boy's life magazines from the 50's Good god some of the articles and ads would never fly today. Some very risque stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
:roflmao:

Just in time for the start of the Tour De France.

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts
Wow, it doesn't even mention wearing a helmet.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Clearly the meaning of "boner" has changed over the decades; much like "gay" has since the 1890s.

Did you know that "thongs" used to only mean beach sandals and your Grand Mother likely wore them at a church picnic? Be careful how you phrase it if you ask her.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I like to wear thongs. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
When discussing mishaps with the office pool vehicles at my last job, an older gentleman began a sentence with "Well, the award for the biggest boner belongs to..."

All of us in the younger generation took a second to figure out what he meant, and fortunately refrained from erupting into laughter, although some of us glanced knowingly at each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts