Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, I am back from college on spring break.... and I am picking up my bike from the shop (new tires) in two hours ( 9 am) . i CANT SLEEP.

coincidentally, fortunately, luckily, fortuitously, by the whimsy of the great creator -- today is going to be the nicest day of the new year so far!!!!! high of 65 degrees, no rain, no snow :D. i just had to share my excitement with you guys. no one i know has a bike, they just dont know what its like to be apart for so long...

good riding to everyone!

·
Registered
18 Posts
May the sun shine down upon you the best pavement and cleanest curves for the day. Enjoy the moment...I too am getting ready to get out on my bike. Its going to be 75 and partly cloudy in Nashville, and after a 9am eye appointment, I am out and gone. L8R! T

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Have fun!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Enjoy. Watch for grit in the corners and at intersections.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm jealous. I'm looking out my window and getting excited that we only have 2 feet of snow as opposed to the 3 1/2 feet we had last week...

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Remember to go easy on those new tires for a while. Especially with crap still on the roads. Have fun

·
Registered
59 Posts
enjoy your new bike, and +1 on the cold and slippery tires. i used my pickup to help a buddy out who just got a nekkid ninja, 5 seconds after unloading he derfferd it at the end of the driveway! i don't know why dealers use tire shine

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Remember to go easy on those new tires for a while. Especially with crap still on the roads. Have fun
Hey Zuki. You guys go for a rip yesterday?

I did. For like 3 hours. Burnt off the tank of winter gas. Also went for a rip downtown this morning. The looks i got were classic! Lotsa tourists around i guess. Looked at me like i had an arrow through my helmet.

Hope you made it out.

D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Today i saw a copper sv100 and man i miss my bike, also saw a couple of choppers sitting at a bar of course. I'm glad i can't get to my bike since it is to tempting to ride even with all the salt and grime on all the roads.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I was out all day today. Starting from boyertown, went south on 100 to 23 West, went out and rode around Lancaster, saw lots of buggy's. Took 23 out to 222 North, through Ephrata, then up to Reading to get some gas. Then stopped at one of the flying fields I belong to near Hamburg, to see if anyone was flying. There was about 10 people there, got to catch up with guys I hadn't seen since last summer.

Then came home. All in all, good day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts