Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ON OLD NON ADJUSTABLE (actually semi adjustable) FORKS!!!!!
After today's ride the bike gets hung from the ceiling and the forks are going to Traxxion for the AK-20 upgrade!!.
I had borrowed the money to buy an Aprilia but the deal fell through so I'm gonna pay most of it back but keep enough of it to do some updating to the SVS. Front forks, Brake lines, possibly a set of stickier tires for the upcoming track day. Only downside of this deal is that I can't even consider getting another bike for a year but I don't think that's gonna be a problem after the upgrades.

·
Banned
363 Posts
soundman said:
ON OLD NON ADJUSTABLE (actually semi adjustable) FORKS!!!!!
After today's ride the bike gets hung from the ceiling and the forks are going to Traxxion for the AK-20 upgrade!!.
I had borrowed the money to buy an Aprilia but the deal fell through so I'm gonna pay most of it back but keep enough of it to do some updating to the SVS. Front forks, Brake lines, possibly a set of stickier tires for the upcoming track day. Only downside of this deal is that I can't even consider getting another bike for a year but I don't think that's gonna be a problem after the upgrades.
You must do a writeup about them!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
frayed said:
Bummer you're not getting the Aprilia...  but good move on the SV's upgrades.   :D
Yah. check the Aprilia forum for the sad story on the Mille.
I will be doing a write up on the new forks including road riding and track day riding after my March 18th-19th track day at Barber. I'm also going to let a couple of friends who are faster riders check the bike out and give their opinions.

·
Registered
799 Posts
soundman said:
Yah. check the Aprilia forum for the sad story on the Mille.
I will be doing a write up on the new forks including road riding and track day riding after my March 18th-19th track day at Barber. I'm also going to let a couple of friends who are faster riders check the bike out and give their opinions.
Read the story earlier today. Ah well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts