Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say I rode in to work yesterday and today in the torrential downpour. Didn't see any other bikes on the road; I wonder why? ;D That's okay though, I had the road to myself to practice power slides!

-Vaughan

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
I was sitting at ATL for hours because I missed my connection due to that crap weather.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's supposed to be crappy all weekend. I had planned to have a mountain bike ride tomorrow to try and get some training in before an adventure race next weekend, but I don't know that I want to go out in this if I don't have to.

Instead, I'm wasting money on ebay and craigslist. Scored a great deal on a 1980 suzuki gs450. It hadn't run for ages and I got it fired up in the guys driveway last night. I had to make sure I didn't get it running too well or he might have wanted to keep it!

-Vaughan

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I just wanted to say I rode in to work yesterday and today in the torrential downpour. Didn't see any other bikes on the road; I wonder why? ;D That's okay though, I had the road to myself to practice power slides!

-Vaughan
Dude. Big brass ones. It was coming down pretty good.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't even have to work Sunday morn and went out for a ride. I've never really had a problem with the rain, but now I'm actually starting to enjoy riding in it! That being said, I do look forward to a few...less humid days.

-Vaughan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts