Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill give you $1325 for it before you get it titled, my buddie really wanted that bike, and you probubly already have an sv, you should be a nice guy, and make yourself $75.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
ill give you $1325 for it before you get it titled, my buddie really wanted that bike, and you probubly already have an sv, you should be a nice guy, and make yourself $75.
Was it actually stolen? Or did someone purchase it before you showed up with cash in hand?

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
wow, whats the deal here? one thing i have learned is "money talks and bs walks" if you didnt have the money and someone else did, its all fair game. but i am interested in hearing this story

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sucks when that happens, when i was trying to buy a truck around christmas i had 3 different trucks sell before i even got to the dealers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
One of my teacher did something even worst than that, there was an add on the newspapper for a Goldwing, he calls the number, the wife of the seller answers, she tells him that the seller is gone to show the motorcycle to someone, she told him where it was. He goes there, falls in love with it, and ends up buying it, a few minutes later, the guy that first called to buy it arrives, and finds out that the bike is already sold, the owner tought it was him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts