Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,m getting sv1k snorkel already and will eather get a m4 slipon or full system my questions are.
#1 do i need a remap w/snorkel & slipon, using something like a pc lll?
#2 if i go w/full system is the remap you can get from pc lll web sight OK or is it a necessity to get a custom dyno?
#3 if the answer to #1 is no then what's the difference in hp & wight savings  between a slipon & full system because the $$ is allot when you add full system + pc lll + custom dyno.
#4 how simple is pc lll to use is it just plug & play into your computer?

·
Registered
38 Posts
1. It is recommended to add a PC III with the snorkel and slip on.
2. I just did the PC III, snorkel and Yosh slip on. The PC program 313-004 is for a slip on with stock or after market air filter. I called Dyno Jet to confirm this was the best selection. It was. It took about 5 seconds to load into the PC III. The I installed the unit. No Dyno work at this time.
3. Can't help you here.
4. Hooking up to computer is very simple.
The bottom line is it is easy to do and the bike runs great. Routing the wires and tapping the wires was the toughest part, just be patient.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am running a similar setup as the post above......BMC,RS3-race slip-on, PCIII with the above map.
No problems and feels and sounds great !

Slip-Ons help your low end performance and the full system is better suited for Race track runs.
If the sound is what your after just get a slip-on and you will be happy !

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input. I,m going to go w/snorkel,slip-on and pcIII i,ll just use a map from their web site.
Now i just have to figure out what slipon i,m thinking of m4 any thoughts from anyone appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts