1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have had more motorcycle accidents/deaths here in the last few months than the last couple years combined. Something is in the water this year. Scary. Indeed be careful.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sorry to hear, those stories always make me think about quitting street riding and stay track only.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Not only a lot more accidents, but a lot more accidents where the operator of the car is using a cell phone for something. We as a culture are just becoming less and less aware that a world exists outside of ourselves and our immediate surroundings.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well on top of these being so close to my house. Last week I had 2 seperate drivers in 3 days merge over on me while driving in the carpool lane. The first one saw me but did it anyway and I ended up pounding on his car. The second never saw me, just saw the car in front of me and figured they would merge over as soon as they were clear of them. The shocked look on her face when I pulled up next to her on the shoulder told me she never knew I was there.

We also had a door from an airplane land about 5 blocks from my house, I think it was last week. Really strange.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Well on top of these being so close to my house. Last week I had 2 seperate drivers in 3 days merge over on me while driving in the carpool lane. The first one saw me but did it anyway and I ended up pounding on his car. The second never saw me, just saw the car in front of me and figured they would merge over as soon as they were clear of them. The shocked look on her face when I pulled up next to her on the shoulder told me she never knew I was there.

We also had a door from an airplane land about 5 blocks from my house, I think it was last week. Really strange.
Might want to find out what deity you pissed off and start to make things write with him/her.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
We as a culture are just becoming less and less aware that a world exists outside of ourselves and our immediate surroundings.
it's because we rely more and more on the internet instead of face to face as social media. the web is a marvelous tool, but we forget that it is only a tool, not a living entity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts