Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new SV650 preferably with ABS from a dealer somewhere in the upper midwest.

I have called several dealers without success which prompts me to wonder if there is a site that lists all dealers and their inventory like the dealers use that allows access by the general public.

I'd appreciate your help.

Jon

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome to the site, what city and state do you live in or are near you?

I would highly suggest buying used! You can check out Ebay, Cycletrader.com and even Craigslist.com

·
Registered
459 Posts
If a dealer wants to sell you a bike, they'll be able to get one. Or at least should.
Agree'd... when I purchased mine, I went to the dealer and they said they couldn't find one anywhere. What they didn't say was that they couldn't get one from another dealer. I called about 6 dealers and had them all looking for me. When they said they couldn't get one, I asked if they knew of anyone who had one.. I had info on 2 brand new models given to me. Don't be afraid to ask for it, may seem a little weird to ask, but the worst they can do is tell you no.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new SV650 preferably with ABS from a dealer somewhere in the upper midwest.

I have called several dealers without success which prompts me to wonder if there is a site that lists all dealers and their inventory like the dealers use that allows access by the general public.

I'd appreciate your help.

Jon
I know there is an 08 SV 650 in blue at Vern's Honda in Antigo WI. I bought mine there, I am sure he would give you a great deal. I bought my 06 for $5750 new (without lower fairings)

Phone for Vern's (715)6232378

1 - 6 of 6 Posts