Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of a dealer who has a new 08 or 07 SV 650 ABS or without ABS, preferably in the upper midwest, cheap of course?

Jon

·
Registered
969 Posts
Google it. Then just do a little wheelin' and dealin'. Best of luck.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just went through the same efforts. Called most of the guys showing new bikes on cycletrader. I didn't find a single one who seemed willing to sell for substantially under MSRP.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just went through the same efforts. Called most of the guys showing new bikes on cycletrader. I didn't find a single one who seemed willing to sell for substantially under MSRP.
I highly doubt you will get under MSRP. Their will be more demand for the bikes then supply. Suzuki cut production this year.

I'm not vouching for the dealer, but he told me they are only sending 20 bikes to NJ statewide, one which will be mine.

The dealers had NO 2008 models but had a lot of 2007 models. One dealer even installed Full Fairings on all of its 2007 models.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I highly doubt you will get under MSRP. Their will be more demand for the bikes then supply. Suzuki cut production this year.

I'm not vouching for the dealer, but he told me they are only sending 20 bikes to NJ statewide, one which will be mine.

The dealers had NO 2008 models but had a lot of 2007 models. One dealer even installed Full Fairings on all of its 2007 models.
As far as NJ;
There is a blue 09 in Woodbury &
a blue 08 @ Mt Holly.

They are few & far between, which is kinda cool for us. Work the phone & web.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts