Votes: 44 32.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should there be a stick page in the SV Modifications and General Maintenance forum or a dedicated FAQ Section of SVR??

OR

should the same "which tires for my SV" question be asked and posted every week cause someone doesn't use the search function or can't use it correctly??

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I really do not understand why it bothers you so much???
Just like every thread on here.... if you or anyone doesn't like the thread, DO NOT READ IT.

Now, in regards to your poll...why is there no bacon sandwich option:angry1:

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
:needpics::happy1::happy6::happy3::eek:ccasion14::tard::iamwithstupid:Nexus242Nexus242Nexus242 :postwhore: :gtfo::nosepick::nosepick::deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

:D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really do not understand why it bothers you so much???
Just like every thread on here.... if you or anyone doesn't like the thread, DO NOT READ IT.
Ask yourself why did you just post this?? Why didn't you ignore this thread?? This is your second comment about my comments about tire threads?? ;)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ask yourself why did you just post this?? Why didn't you ignore this thread?? This is your second comment about my comments about tire threads?? ;)
i completely agree with asus, if you don't like threads about tires, stop posting in them, then they'll drop off the recent threads and you won't see it, its not that hard to ignore them.

That said it would be beneficial to have a sticky-ed thread about what tires are good for diff riding. although it all comes back to would people actually check there or just make a new thread anyways?

·
Registered
188 Posts
definitely annoying. sticky it, but i suspect the question will still get asked.

by the way...anyone know what's the best oil for a SV is?
it's yellow, if that makes a difference

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Come on, Jeff. Do you really think it will make a difference? There's an entire section dedicated to the rally, complete with FAQ, nevertheless, about once every other day, some tard asks when and where the rally is. You don't even have to search, if you found the thread that you're asking the question in, then you had to have seen the thread that contains the answer.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on, Jeff. Do you really think it will make a difference? There's an entire section dedicated to the rally, complete with FAQ, nevertheless, about once every other day, some tard asks when and where the rally is. You don't even have to search, if you found the thread that you're asking the question in, then you had to have seen the thread that contains the answer.
Call me F'in crazy, stupid, biotchy or what ever but something about tires gets to me. Nothing else sets me off more then repeated questions about tires. The repeated buell headlights questions don't bother me that much, the repeated slip on/exhaust questions don't bother me so much, the endless debate on Fram oil filters don't bother me much, the repeated GSXR fork swaps don't bother me either, it's just about tires cause there are like 10 or 12 main tires out there that everyone is rolling on so holy chit making a choice can't be that hard with all that info already out there.

I can't explain it maybe cause I'm passionate about my rubber, not just for my bike but well for my former car and well they are kinda important.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
My $.02

I would think if the product review section was split up into subcategories (tires, oil, luggage....) it might be easier for people to find a decent review on the parts their looking for. Or for just the flavor of the year. Seems like half the stuff people like is just whatever is the new hot product. I'm not much for doing write ups and detailed how to threads but some people on here are pretty **** good at it and seem to enjoy it. If they do decide to make a write up to be submitted into the section it should be locked so it can't be beaten to death where nobody can find the info they need without searching a 100 pages of the same question.

Honestly though the same repetitive questions are going to keep coming. People are lazy and this shouldn't be news to anyone. At least if the great mods of this wonderful site would consider this idea it would make life a little easier for us who try to answer the questions with the link that has been most helpful to us. I do a google search to find the threads myself to link and would find it easier to just go to the Review section and copy the link from there.

Whatever!:rolleyes: Lately I have been ignoring the repeat threads because it is just a waste of time arguing with you people. I think some of you just like the drama and have fun ruffling feathers!;D

Sorry so I made this so long.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I know exactly why I replied to this thread....becasue I likes bugging you:hug:

But in all seriousness, what tires do you equip Svetlana with?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.