Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have come to the point where I inevitably need tires. I have read through piles of threads and posts and have found the 2 choices that I like and fit my application of a lot of commuting and interstate riding and occasionally 2up riding. so it comes down to a decision I need help making. Stock sizing in the continental Road Attack 2's or the Bridgestone bt-023 let me know what you guys think thanks.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Just curious, why not Pilot Road 3s or Angel STs?

Also, many people prefer the feel of a 120/70 front.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Read a lot of reviews on the road attacks and pretty much all were positive and I like the way they are designed. Some of the others either have some not so great reviews . I guess I forgot that 120/70 wasn't stock that's what I am currently running so I'd be getting

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My angels have 5-6k on them and are wearing very nicely. They stick great on the road and were completely problem free at a trackday in December in beginner group. No knee dragging, but I did get all the way to the edge on them with zero issues, even with a track temp in the 50's to 60's.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went ahead and ordered a set of the Bridgestone BT-023 for 205 shipped from chapparral racing

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sorry for the slight thread jack but... Has anyone tried the new Avon Ultra's in any of the three compounds yet? I also am looking for new tires and I am considering the Avon Ultra supersports.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts