Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at my sv650s and i was think if a sv1000s rear wheel will fit on a 650? any info would be cool

peace

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
wont fit, sorry, have a nice day :D

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
GTKrockeTT said:
it will fit, you should also put one on the front...for handling.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My buddy (Honda VTX 1300) read on the VTX board about a guy who actually did put a stock rear wheel from a VTX on the FRONT of his bike!

(now I have to go look for the link :oops: )

EDIT: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! found it:
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=84366

Edit #2: If you read the link, you'll find that no one seemed to find it odd or unusual, and no one commented on the handling of the bike. Yeah, it's a cruiser, and isnt really designed for canyon carving...but I would think it would be terribly difficult to turn the bike at all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just think about it!!!!! Now he can rotate his tires. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Maritan said:
Yeah, what the ...?

Same topic, clearer heading, about 5 threads down.

yeah, really man. read a few posts before you ask a question. or at least try and search :roll:

gahdzila - that's stupid. but for some reason, it's kinda hot! maybe i'll toss a rear whell on the front for s&g's

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Cruiser guys put big tires on the front all the time.

Road Kings, Fat Boys, Road Star Classics, any 'Classic' has a big front tire.

Perhaps not THAT big - but still. If a guy wants a look and goes and gets it, so what?

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
I've never understood that... car guys love to say their car corners like it was on rails. Have you seen how much space you need to turn a train?

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Have you seen how little you need to turn a roller coaster? Given the speed the are going anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts