Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found my way back to here after a hiatus for a bit. Miss the rally and the central Ohio rides and the friends made along the way though. A few I kept up with on FB but miss the general moto talk and comradery.

I did find it amusing that after my return, still see a lot of the same topics being posted. A lot of new and different riders but same questions and same arguments lol.

It's all good though. Glad to see the site is still here and running.

Unfortunately, leaving my Ohio friends soon due to new job. Will be heading to Atlanta in September. I will miss the great SE Ohio playground which we used to rail on weekends but, I am looking forward to exploring more of those nice roads in GA. that I got a brief glance at back in 2005. That ride ended suddenly when our leader got taken out by a possum in a nice uphill S-curve bringing our day to an end.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I did find it amusing that after my return, still see a lot of the same topics being posted. A lot of new and different riders but same questions and same arguments lol.
yup, sounds about right. it is what it is

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Just found my way back to here after a hiatus for a bit. Miss the rally and the central Ohio rides and the friends made along the way though. A few I kept up with on FB but miss the general moto talk and comradery.

Unfortunately, leaving my Ohio friends soon due to new job. Will be heading to Atlanta in September. I will miss the great SE Ohio playground which we used to rail on weekends but, I am looking forward to exploring more of those nice roads in GA. that I got a brief glance at back in 2005. That ride ended suddenly when our leader got taken out by a possum in a nice uphill S-curve bringing our day to an end.
Yep. :)

Same here. Same thoughts.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
At least you'll be closer to the National rally next year! The three hour drive sure is killer :p

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Is the sv a girls bike?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
hOw FAsT haVe YoU GoNe on UR SV!!!!!!!1!!!1!!ONE.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh... let's not forget "Should I run premium gas even though it calls for regular unleaded?"

·
Registered
149 Posts
What's the difference between fuel injected and carbureted, how do I know what my bike is?

Also, my bike sounds like its too quite. How can I make it sound louder? I saw a 800 dollar slip-on but I cannot afford that, can I make one out of PVC pipe?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
"How do I make my SV faster and keep up with my buddy on his Hayabusa?"

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
"How do I make my SV faster and keep up with my buddy on his Hayabusa?"
Buy a second SV, then you'll have the same cc's, so you'll keep up with him, right?

Or should we mate the engines together Veyron style? :rock:

·
Banned
686 Posts
Just found my way back to here after a hiatus for a bit. Miss the rally and the central Ohio rides and the friends made along the way though. A few I kept up with on FB but miss the general moto talk and comradery*.

Unfortunately, leaving my Ohio friends soon due to new job. Will be heading to Atlanta in September. I will miss the great SE Ohio playground which we used to rail on weekends but, I am looking forward to exploring more of those nice roads in GA. that I got a brief glance at back in 2005. That ride ended suddenly when our leader got taken out by a possum** in a nice uphill S-curve bringing our day to an end.
*camaraderie

**an opossum

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Last time I checked my map, Ohio is not on an island in the Pacific.

Your argument skills are weak, young one. ;)
Oh I wasn't saying you were wrong about his post - I was pointing out to others that there is such a thing as a "possum" in the world though it is highly unlikely that someone in GA would have hit one (where I took the referenced ride to have been taking place). ;)

And thanks for calling me young lol

1 - 20 of 82 Posts