Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday at 10:00 PM, I ordered a set of Cortech Sport Saddlebags from Newenough.com

Friday at 10:00 PM, I came home and found a big box of saddlebags waiting on my front porch.

Wow, free shipping and next-day delivery? That's amazing! :eek:

Thanks, Newenough! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Geez, and you're not even in the same state.

They have excellent customer service, too. I ordered some gloves with the 10% off coupon, but they never arrived. UPS screwed up and shipped it back without even attempting delivery to me (not New Enough's fault). I contacted New Enough when I discovered this, and they sent me another 10% off coupon and promptly sent the gloves back out.

Every time I've ordered something from them I've had a good experience (though not so good with UPS).

·
Registered
97 Posts
hell yeah! alternate view!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I agree....they are top notch.
I recently bought some leather pants and a jacket both from Tour Master......the pants and the jacket are made to zip together with a full circumference zipper....well luck would have it that they switched zippers and the zipper on the jacket did not work with the zipper on the pants......Paul...the owner of Newenough personally got involved and they found a jacket with the new zipper that matched my pants and switched it out for me.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Amen! I can't say enough good about NewEnough, great service and even better prices.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yeah they are great. I happened to be in Lubbock (Shallowater is just a few minutes outside of Lubbock) visiting my brother and sister in law when I ordered my Jacket, gloves and boots. And even though they aren't really set up for it, they told me to stop by and try on the gear before I bought it. They were really accomidating and kept going and getting diffenet sizes until everything fit just right. Awesome group of people who really value doing a good job. Above and beyond.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
OK, so I'm giving the nice folks at New Enough a free bump.
For free shipping! ;D

I needed new gloves, badly. I decided on the Cortech Adrenaline. Motorcycle Superstore was offering FREE shipping... New Enough was not.

Since I really prefer dealing with New Enough, on Monday (two days ago, when I read this thread) I sent an email to them about it. I explained that I'd rather buy from them, asked would they do free shipping, etc. Within minutes, Aaron from New Enough contacted me, processed my order (yep, they matched the free shipping) and gave me a tracking number.

Would you believe they came in UPS today?!?!? Unreal service. New Enough is without a doubt the BEST customer service I have had the pleasure to deal with.

The end. :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
I ordered the Rapid transit recon 19 bag this morning after talking with Nate via email about the bag, I already have the tracking number and it has been shipped.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
I ordered from them for the first time a couple of days ago. The price on the jacket I ordered was very good.

It's still very cold in the mornings up here in the PNW, so warm gear is very critical.

I'm glad to see all the positive feedback about newenough.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I posted this somewhere else, but it's the same story. Ordered a jacket and pants for me, and pants for the wife on a Monday and the box came to my desk that Wednesday.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
I was so happy with the service on the gloves this week, I ordered a pair of A-star SMX-5 boots and a TourMaster Intake 2 jacket from them last night. :D

Of course, only after I sold off a generator I've had on CL for three weeks for the cash. :p

·
Registered
272 Posts
Another VERY pleased New Enough customer... I seriously can't say enough good things about their customer service. Top notch, all the way.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Received my tank bag yesterday from new enough. Next day delivery. Very pleased, great product, great company.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts